Base Envizi Platform
Today's leaders are excited and energized by the chance to reimagine business and commerce with a sustainability-first mindset. IBM Envizi ESG Suite removes the challenges and complexity of ESG data collection, analysis and reporting so you can harness the power of data to fast-track your success.
We remove the challenges and complexity of ESG data collection, analysis and reporting so you can harness the power of data to fast-track your success.
Envizi's suite of cloud-based, ESG software products work together in three ways:
- Build a Data Foundation by automating the collection and consolidation of more than 500 ESG data types into a single system of auditable, financial-grade data.
- Streamline Reporting and Disclosures with Envizi's powerful emissions calculation engine and flexible reporting tools to meet strict internal and external requirements.
- Accelerate Decarbonization by identifying energy and emissions savings opportunities and tracking progress at every stage of your journey.
With nine modular SaaS products, Envizi™'s sustainability software suite can consolidate your data, streamline ESG reporting, identify efficiency opportunities and inform business strategy.
Automatically collect and consolidate over 500 data types from diverse sources including energy retailers, equipment (meters, sensors and solar PV systems) and building automation and management systems.
Collect data once, report multiple times. No more spreadsheets or manual data calculation with different emissions factors, reporting boundaries, calculation methods or metric conversions across regions.
Report with confidence knowing your ESG data has been captured in a single system of record with audit trails and financial-grade accuracy backed by more than a decade of industry experience.
Easily engage all stakeholders from the boardroom to boiler room with user-friendly and configurable tools that deliver powerful visualizations and customizable dashboards.
Realize cost-saving efficiencies in the process of reducing waste, energy consumption and emissions.
Key features accelerating sustainability performance
The power behind IBM Envizi is a robust data management foundation designed to create a single, trusted data source for all your ESG reporting and opportunity identification.
Key features include:
- Automatic data capture: From ERP and finance systems, property management databases, supplier data files and other business platforms.
- Sustainability software interoperability: Integrated with IBM Maximo, IBM Tririga and IBM Turbonomic to provide a comprehensive view of sustainability performance and opportunities.
- Data normalization and harmonization: Multi-metric, multi-currency cost and consumption data converted into comparable units and time periods.
- Data structuring and hierarchy management: Advanced data tagging for retrieval, extraction, analysis and reporting to multiple ESG frameworks with one data source.
- Data audits and health checks: All data traced back to source files with an audit record of changes made and data quality represented graphically on HealthCheck dashboards.
Explore the Modules (9)
|Scope 1, 2 GHG Accounting + Reporting
Remove the work from calculating complex Scope 1 and 2 emissions.
|Scope 3 GHG Accounting + Reporting
Calculate Scope 3 emissions using GHG Protocol methods.
|Target Setting + Tracking
Set and track your carbon-reduction targets to speed decarbonization.
|ESG Reporting Frameworks
Simplify ESG reporting across major frameworks with one data set.
|Building Ratings + Benchmarks
View building footprint performance and send data directly to frameworks.
|Value Chain Surveys + Assessments
Capture ESG data from third parties without error-prone email or spreadsheet solutions.
|Utility Bill Analytics
Analyze utility data and report on cost, consumption and benchmark performance.
|Interval Meter Analytics
Automate the capture and analysis of high-resolution meter data to drive energy efficiency.
|Sustainability Program Tracking
Track and manage ESG and sustainability initiatives to streamline program outcomes
Common Use Cases:
- Emissions Management: Streamline ESG reporting to meet all reporting requirements.
- ESG Reporting: Streamline ESG reporting to meet all reporting requirements.
- Decarbonization: Leverage unparalleled analytics and tools to drive emissions savings.